- Murder of Japanese Nationals in Syria
- Foreign Policy News
- Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida's Article contributed to Foreign Policy (February 19, 2015)
- 3-Pillar Foreign Policy in Response to the Terrorist Incident Regarding the Murder of Japanese (February 17, 2015)
- Attendance by the State Minister for Foreign Affairs Nakayama at the White House Summit on Countering Violent Extremism (February 17, 2015)
- Japan-U.S. Extended Deterrence Dialogue (February 16, 2015)
- Courtesy Call on Prime Minister Shinzo Abe by Deputy Secretary of State of the United States Tony Blinken (February 13, 2015)
- Courtesy Call on Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida by Deputy Secretary of State of the United States Tony Blinken (February 13, 2015)
- [Press Release] Japan’s Cutting-Edge Technology Meets Traditional Art at the Philadelphia Museum of Art (February 11, 2015)
- "Abenomics" is Progressing!
- Current State of the Japanese Economy
- Historical Issues
- Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Related Issues
- Connect with Japan's Small & Medium Enterprises (J-GoodTech)
- National Cherry Blossom Festival 2015 Featured Events
- Videos on Japan's Foreign Policy
Featured JICC Event
February 4 - March 6 | 9:00am to 5:00pm | JICC
Come see a collection of furoshiki and tenugui cloths and their versatile uses on display at the JICC!
Publicity Coordinator at the JICC
Culture and Education
The Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) is a part of the Public Affairs Section of the Embassy of Japan in Washington D.C. The JICC's goal is to promote better understanding of Japan and Japanese culture by providing a wide range of information and events to the American public.
The Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET) Program is Japan's largest and most reputable cultural exchange program, bringing individuals from countries around the world to act as language teachers in public schools and translators/interpreters in local government offices.