- World Heritage: The Sites of Japan's Meiji Industrial Revolution
- Asian American Leadership Delegation 2015
- The 3rd Japan-US Cyber Dialogue (July 17, 2015)
- JET Memorial Invitation Program for U.S. High School Students (July 7, 2015)
- Re-establishment of diplomatic relations between U.S.A and Cuba (Statement by Foreign Minister Kishida) (July 2, 2015)
- "Abenomics" is Progressing!
- Current State of the Japanese Economy
- Historical Issues
- Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Related Issues
- Connect with Japan's Small & Medium Enterprises (J-GoodTech)
- National Cherry Blossom Festival 2015 Featured Events
- Videos on Japan's Foreign Policy
- Terrorist Incident Regarding the Murder of Japanese
- The Hague Convention
(The Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction)
Featured JICC Event
July 1st - July 30th | 9:00am to 5:00pm | JICC
Stop by the JICC to learn the tale of the star-crossed lovers and write a wish of your own as we celebrate Tanabata!
Assistant for Political Section
Assistant for Economic Section
Culture and Education
The Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) is a part of the Public Affairs Section of the Embassy of Japan in Washington D.C. The JICC's goal is to promote better understanding of Japan and Japanese culture by providing a wide range of information and events to the American public.
The Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET) Program is Japan's largest and most reputable cultural exchange program, bringing individuals from countries around the world to act as language teachers in public schools and translators/interpreters in local government offices.