- Ninth Round of Consultations on the Framework on Environmental Stewardship including the Agreement to Supplement the Japan-U.S. Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) (October 15, 2014)
- Former Prisoners of War (POWs) from the United States Pay Courtesy Call on State Minister for Foreign Affairs Yasuhide Nakayama (October 14, 2014)
- 69th Session of United Nations General Assembly
- Remarks by by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at the United Nations High-level Meeting on the Response to the Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak (September 25, 2014)
- Foreign Policy News Page
- U.S.-Japan Joint Statement: The United States and Japan: Shaping the Future of the Asia-Pacific and Beyond
- Provision of comprehensive information on Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station related issues
- Prime Minister Abe's Economic Policy: "Abenomics" is progressing! Cabinet Office Monthly Economic Report: Current State of the Japanese Economy
The Government of Japan's Official Position on Historical Issues
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's Remarks on Historical Issues [PDF] (March 14, 2014)
Upcoming JICC Event
September 25 - October 17 | 9am-5pm | JICC
Shodo Master Koki Sugita has been practicing shodo (Japanese calligraphy) since 2005, when he lived in a shrine in an attempt to understand the true nature of the Japanese spirit.
Administrative Assistant Political Section
JET Program Office Temporary Staff
2015 JAPANESE AMERICAN
LEADERSHIP DELEGATION TO JAPAN
Culture and Education
The Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) is a part of the Public Affairs Section of the Embassy of Japan in Washington D.C. The JICC's goal is to promote better understanding of Japan and Japanese culture by providing a wide range of information and events to the American public.
The Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET) Program is Japan's largest and most reputable cultural exchange program, bringing individuals from countries around the world to act as language teachers in public schools and translators/interpreters in local government offices.