- Publication of the Annual Report on Japan’s ODA Evaluation 2014 (November 26, 2014)
- Keynote Speech by Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida at the Open Symposium Commemorating the 60th Anniversary of Japan's ODA (November 17, 2014)
- Japan and United States Announce $4.5 Billion in Pledges to Green Climate Fund (PDF) (November 16, 2014)
- 26th United States-Japan Conference on Cultural and Educational Interchange to be Held (November 13, 2014)
- Opinion Poll: 2014 U.S. Image of Japan (November 7, 2014)
- Press Release: Japan’s New Response to the Ebola Outbreak (November 6, 2014)
- Press Release: Conferral of the Order of the Rising Sun, Gold and Silver Star, upon Congressman Frank James Sensenbrenner, Congressman Thomas Evert Petri and Congressman James Adelbert McDermott (November 5, 2014)
- Foreign Policy News Page
- U.S.-Japan Joint Statement: The United States and Japan: Shaping the Future of the Asia-Pacific and Beyond
- Provision of comprehensive information on Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station related issues
- Prime Minister Abe's Economic Policy: "Abenomics" is progressing! Cabinet Office Monthly Economic Report: Current State of the Japanese Economy
The Government of Japan's Official Position on Historical Issues
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's Remarks on Historical Issues [PDF] (March 14, 2014)
Upcoming JICC Event
October 24 - November 21 | 9am-5pm | JICC
In celebration of World Origami Days, the JICC is proud to present an origami mini-exhibit!
2015 JAPANESE AMERICAN
LEADERSHIP DELEGATION TO JAPAN
Culture and Education
The Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) is a part of the Public Affairs Section of the Embassy of Japan in Washington D.C. The JICC's goal is to promote better understanding of Japan and Japanese culture by providing a wide range of information and events to the American public.
The Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET) Program is Japan's largest and most reputable cultural exchange program, bringing individuals from countries around the world to act as language teachers in public schools and translators/interpreters in local government offices.