Statement by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (August 14, 2015)
- The World Assembly for Women in Tokyo: WAW! 2015 Summary Report
- Address by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at the Seventieth Session of the General Assembly of the United Nations (September 30, 2015)
- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Receives a Courtesy Call from U.S. Vice President Joe Biden (September 30, 2015)
- Statement by His Excellency, Mr. Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan At the 2nd Leader’s Summit on Peacekeeping at the 2nd Leader’s Summit on Peacekeeping (September 29, 2015)
- Meeting of Prime Minister Abe and the President of the 70th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (September 29, 2015)
- Speech by Prime Minister Abe at the Global Leaders' Meeting on Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment [PDF] (September 28, 2015)
- Statement by Mr. Shinzo Abe Prime Minister of Japan At the United Nations Sustainable Development Summit 2015 [PDF] (September 28, 2015)
- Japan-US Cooperation: A Vision for Collaboration in Cyberspace to Ensure Peace and Security across the Asia-Pacific (September 4, 2015)
- World Heritage: The Sites of Japan's Meiji Industrial Revolution
- Asian American Leadership Delegation 2015
- "Abenomics" is Progressing! & Current State of the Japanese Economy
- Climate Change
- Historical Issues
- Japan's Assistance to Ukraine
- Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Related Issues
- Connect with Japan's Small & Medium Enterprises (J-GoodTech)
- The Hague Convention
(The Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction)
- Videos on Japan's Foreign Policy
Friday, October 30 | 7:00pm | Japanese Ambassador's Residence
The Embassy of Japan invites you to an evening of Japanese and English music performed by award winning artists.
Featured JICC Event
Deadline: November 21, 2015 at 11:59pm EST
The Japan Information and Culture Center & the Japan-America Society of Washington DC invite you to participate in our 2015 Autumn Haiku Contest.
Culture and Education
The Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) is a part of the Public Affairs Section of the Embassy of Japan in Washington D.C. The JICC's goal is to promote better understanding of Japan and Japanese culture by providing a wide range of information and events to the American public.
The Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET) Program is Japan's largest and most reputable cultural exchange program, bringing individuals from countries around the world to act as language teachers in public schools and translators/interpreters in local government offices.