- Press Release: Ambassador Sasae presents donations gathered from Embassy of Japan staff to Ambassador Jose L. Cuisia, Jr. (November 22, 2012)
- Press Release: Embassy of Japan Launches on Twitter @JapanEmbDC (November 18, 2013)
- Press Release: Japan’s Response to the Typhoon Damage in the Philippines (November 12, 2013)
- Press Release: Conferral of the Grand Cordon of the Order of the Rising Sun upon Senator John Davison Rockefeller IV (November 3, 2013)
- Prime Minister Abe's Economic Policy
Council on Economic and Fiscal Policy (November 15, 2013)
October 30, 2013 | Embassy of Japan
On October 30, 2013, the Embassy of Japan hosted a reception to welcome the 152 Japanese high school students participating in the KAKEHASHI Project’s Short Term Dispatch Program.
November 22nd | 6:30pm | JICC Auditorium
While in the hospital for Hepatitis A, high school student Yuichi meets the beautiful Rika, who is hospitalized for a chronic heart condition...
Culture and Education
The Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) is a part of the Public Affairs Section of the Embassy of Japan in Washington D.C. The JICC's goal is to promote better understanding of Japan and Japanese culture by providing a wide range of information and events to the American public.
The Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET) Program is Japan's largest and most reputable cultural exchange program, bringing individuals from countries around the world to act as language teachers in public schools and translators/interpreters in local government offices.