- Murder of Japanese Nationals in Syria
- Foreign Policy News
- The United States and Japan – Collaborating to Advance Girls Education Around the World [PDF]
- What the United Nations means for Japan - Address by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at United Nations University (March 16, 2015)
- Statement by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at the High Level Segment of the Third UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction (March 14, 2015)
- Speech by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at the High-level Partnership Dialogue: Mobilizing Women’s Leadership in Disaster Risk Reduction (The 3rd UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction in Sendai) (March 14, 2015)
- Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida's Article contributed to Foreign Policy (February 19, 2015)
- 3-Pillar Foreign Policy in Response to the Terrorist Incident Regarding the Murder of Japanese (February 17, 2015)
- "Abenomics" is Progressing!
- Current State of the Japanese Economy
- Historical Issues
- Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Related Issues
- Connect with Japan's Small & Medium Enterprises (J-GoodTech)
- National Cherry Blossom Festival 2015 Featured Events
- Videos on Japan's Foreign Policy
Featured JICC Event
March 10th - April 30th | 9:00am to 5:00pm | JICC
Celebrating his twelfth anniversary as a professional photographer, as well as recalling the importance of twelve as a symbolic number in the time, Tokio Kuniyoshi's solo exhibition "twelve" depicts the universe in twelve different ways.
Publicity Coordinator at the JICC
Culture and Education
The Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) is a part of the Public Affairs Section of the Embassy of Japan in Washington D.C. The JICC's goal is to promote better understanding of Japan and Japanese culture by providing a wide range of information and events to the American public.
The Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET) Program is Japan's largest and most reputable cultural exchange program, bringing individuals from countries around the world to act as language teachers in public schools and translators/interpreters in local government offices.