- Statement by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe regarding the hostage incident of Japanese nationals in Syria
- The hostage incident of Japanese nationals in Syria
- Foreign Policy News
- Japan-U.S. Foreign Ministers’ Telephone Talk (January 27, 2015)
- Japan-U.S. Summit Telephone Talk (January 25, 2015)
- Japan-U.S. Foreign Ministers’ Telephone Talk (January 21, 2015)
- Implementation of Japan-U.S. Cooperation concerning Capacity Building of Women in Autonomous Region of Bougainville, Papua New Guinea (January 21, 2015)
- Prime Minister Abe sends a Message of Condolence to President Hollande of France on the Shooting Incident (January 8, 2015)
- "Abenomics" is Progressing!
- Current State of the Japanese Economy
- Historical Issues
- Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Related Issues
- Connect with Japan's Small & Medium Enterprises (J-GoodTech)
Upcoming JICC Event
January 5th - 30th | 9:00am to 5:00pm | JICC
Welcome the Year of the Sheep with JICC's 2015 Nengajo mini-exhibit!
Publicity Coordinator at the JICC
Administrative Assistant Public Affairs Section
Culture and Education
The Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) is a part of the Public Affairs Section of the Embassy of Japan in Washington D.C. The JICC's goal is to promote better understanding of Japan and Japanese culture by providing a wide range of information and events to the American public.
The Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET) Program is Japan's largest and most reputable cultural exchange program, bringing individuals from countries around the world to act as language teachers in public schools and translators/interpreters in local government offices.