- 2014 National Cherry Blossom Festival’s Featured Events (March 7, 2014)
- Japan's 50 years with the OECD [PDF]
- "Sea of Japan" - A globally established name [Video] (February, 27, 2014)
- The First Japan-U.S. Development Dialogue (senior level) (February 21, 2014)
- Ambassador Sasae's Op-Ed Article in the Washington Post (January 16, 2014)
- Prime Minister Abe's Economic Policy
Headquarters for Japan's Economic Revitalization (January 21, 2014)
Cabinet Office Monthly Economic Report: Current State of the Japanese Economy
- The Government of Japan's Official Position on Historical Issues
February 28th | 6:30pm | JICC Auditorium
Singular to Hinoemata is a particular form of Kabuki theater that is nearly 300 years old. Come see how the elders of Hinoemata pass on this tradition...
Culture and Education
The Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) is a part of the Public Affairs Section of the Embassy of Japan in Washington D.C. The JICC's goal is to promote better understanding of Japan and Japanese culture by providing a wide range of information and events to the American public.
The Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET) Program is Japan's largest and most reputable cultural exchange program, bringing individuals from countries around the world to act as language teachers in public schools and translators/interpreters in local government offices.