- Joint Press Statement for the U.S.-Japan Policy Cooperation Dialogue on the Internet Economy - The Sixth Director General-Level Meeting (September 19, 2014)
- World Assembly for Women in Tokyo: WAW! Tokyo 2014 (September 13, 2014)
- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s Interview with Sunday Times (September 7, 2014)
- Press Release: The Signing of the Memorandum of Cooperation on Climate Change, Renewable Energy, Trade and Investment, Vehicles, High Speed Rail and Water Between the Government of Japan and the State of California, United States of America (September 5, 2014)
- Foreign Policy News Page
- U.S.-Japan Joint Statement: The United States and Japan: Shaping the Future of the Asia-Pacific and Beyond
- Provision of comprehensive information on Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station related issues
- Prime Minister Abe's Economic Policy: "Abenomics" is progressing! Cabinet Office Monthly Economic Report: Current State of the Japanese Economy
The Government of Japan's Official Position on Historical Issues
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's Remarks on Historical Issues [PDF] (March 14, 2014)
September 2nd - 12th | JICC Auditorium
Celebrate the history and culture of the Okinawan islands all throughout September with the JICC.
2015 JAPANESE AMERICAN
LEADERSHIP DELEGATION TO JAPAN
Administrative Assistant Economic Section
Culture and Education
The Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) is a part of the Public Affairs Section of the Embassy of Japan in Washington D.C. The JICC's goal is to promote better understanding of Japan and Japanese culture by providing a wide range of information and events to the American public.
The Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET) Program is Japan's largest and most reputable cultural exchange program, bringing individuals from countries around the world to act as language teachers in public schools and translators/interpreters in local government offices.