Statement by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (August 14, 2015)
- Opening Speech by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at the Open Forum, World Assembly for Women in Tokyo: WAW! 2015 (August 28, 2015)
- Application for the 2016 Japanese American Leadership Delegation to Japan
- World Assembly for Women in Tokyo: WAW! 2015 (August 10, 2015)
- Japan’s Intended Nationally Determined Contribution (INDC)： GHG emission reduction target by 2030
- World Heritage: The Sites of Japan's Meiji Industrial Revolution
- Asian American Leadership Delegation 2015
- The 3rd Japan-US Cyber Dialogue (July 17, 2015)
- JET Memorial Invitation Program for U.S. High School Students (July 7, 2015)
- Re-establishment of diplomatic relations between U.S.A and Cuba (Statement by Foreign Minister Kishida) (July 2, 2015)
- "Abenomics" is Progressing!
- Current State of the Japanese Economy
- Historical Issues
- Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Related Issues
- Connect with Japan's Small & Medium Enterprises (J-GoodTech)
- National Cherry Blossom Festival 2015 Featured Events
- Videos on Japan's Foreign Policy
- Terrorist Incident Regarding the Murder of Japanese
- The Hague Convention
(The Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction)
Featured JICC Event
August | 9:00am to 5:00pm | JICC
Although JICC doesn't have an exhibit this month, they are displaying traditional Japanese summer festival and obon items. Stop by to see more!
Administrative Assistant Defense Section
Culture and Education
The Japan Information and Culture Center (JICC) is a part of the Public Affairs Section of the Embassy of Japan in Washington D.C. The JICC's goal is to promote better understanding of Japan and Japanese culture by providing a wide range of information and events to the American public.
The Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET) Program is Japan's largest and most reputable cultural exchange program, bringing individuals from countries around the world to act as language teachers in public schools and translators/interpreters in local government offices.