Embassy of Japan in Washington DC
The Embassy of Japan’s security section is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of security guard.
- U.S. citizen or U.S. green card holder
- Ability to perform security duties: patrolling, video surveillance, security checks, etc.
- 5 days per week *subject to change
- 9:30am-5:30pm (1 hour unpaid break included) *subject to change
- December 2020 – March 2021 *subject to change
- Commensurate with experience
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please include your name, address, phone number, email address, work-related experience, qualifications/certifications, reason for your application, etc.)
Also, please specify whether you are a U.S. citizen or a green card holder.
Please no phone calls.
Screening will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Only successful candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be requested to submit their background check information.