Visa (Others)


Other Visas

  • Medical Stay: a visa issued to foreign patients wishing to visit Japan for medical purposes (including full medical check-ups). The visa is issued to their accompanying person(s) as well if necessary and as needed.
  • Designated activities (Long Stay for sightseeing and recreation): a visa for an individual at the age of 18 years or older and has savings equivalent to more than 30 million Japanese yen owned by you and your spouse.
  • Designated activities (Examples: foreign nationals who wish to enter Japan as personal help privately employed by diplomats, etc., foreign nationals who wish to enter Japan for a working holiday or for paid internships, candidate nurses and care workers who wish to enter Japan based on an EPA, etc.)


Please see our visa main page.

Go back to Visa main page

Recommended Information